Headquarters: Svetog Nauma 7, 11000
Office address: Đorđa Vajferta 13, 11000
Phone:: +381 11 4529 323
WHO WE ARE European Policy Centre (CEP) is a non-governmental, non-profit, independent think tank organisation dedicated to the improvement of public policies in the context of Serbia’s accession to the European Union, registered at Svetog Nauma 7, 11 000 Belgrade, Serbia.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT In connection with your application for work with us, we may collect, store and use the following categories of personal information about you:
- Name, email address, country, and any other information you submit to us as part of your application, including personal contact information.
- Your CV, resume, cover letters, work samples, and other details about prior experiences and work history.
- Information collected during the course of any interviews or screening you have with us.
- Demographic information like your age (to make sure you’re at least 18 years old).
We may also collect, store and use the following types of more sensitive personal information:
- Information about your gender, race or ethnicity.
- Information about your health, including any medical condition (if you choose to provide it).
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES We will comply with data protection law and principles, which means that your personal information will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Maintained only for as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION We collect, use and store your personal information in order to:
- Process your application and communicate with you about it (and subsequent interviews if applicable).
- Assessing your suitability for available positions.
- Carrying out background and reference checks.
- For internal data reporting purposes.
Once we have received your application, we will then process that information to decide whether you meet the basic requirements to be shortlisted for the role. If you do, we will decide whether your application is strong enough to invite you for interviews (and for some roles, to undertake any tests).
If we decide to call you for an interview (or multiple interviews) or ask you to undertake any tests, we will use the information you provide to us at the interview(s) / as part of any tests whether to offer you a role at our business. We will then take up references before confirming your appointment.
HOW WE USE SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION We will use your sensitive personal information only in so far as we are permitted by law to do so:
- We will use information about your disability status to consider whether we need to provide appropriate adjustments during the recruitment process, for example whether adjustments need to be made during an interview.
- We will use information about your nationality or ethnicity, to assess whether a work permit and a visa will be necessary for the role.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED We may collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- From you as a user.
- Recruitment agencies.
- Your named referees.
WHERE YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED All information we hold is stored on our secure servers. We use standard procedures and security standards to prevent unauthorised access to our servers. We will only retain your information as long as is necessary for our hiring activities.