Headquarters: Svetog Nauma 7, 11000
Office address: Đorđa Vajferta 13, 11000
Phone:: +381 11 4529 323
Public procurement represents an area of high corruption risk according to the assessment of the Organization for European Cooperation and Development (OECD) and potentially large costs in the form of direct losses in case of abuses, mismanagement, violation of procedures, etc., and therefore requires special attention precisely in order to reduce corruption risks.
- How is the field of public procurement regulated in Serbia and what has been done since 2015 until now?
- How does the European Commission evaluate this area, and how do the reports of independent initiatives?
- How much is spent on public procurement?
- What is the average number of offers per concluded contract?
- What principle is applied in public procurement?
- Is there continuity in disputed public procurements?