Headquarters: Svetog Nauma 7, 11000
Office address: Đorđa Vajferta 13, 11000
Phone:: +381 11 4529 323
This study represents a compilation of eight policy briefs created within the project “Let’s build the future together: the EU and the Western Balkans from the youth perspective”.
Policy briefs are titled:
- Youth in Albania and the Online World: at the Crossroads of Freedom and Safety
- Digital content: Why regulate? A view from Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Youth
- Between regulations and freedom of speech: Kosovo’s youth acknowledge the importance of regulations and sanctions in digital space
- Freedom of Expression on Social Media in Montenegro
- Can You Hear Us from the Screen? The Youth from North Macedonian for Safe Internet Space
- Regulating Interned in a Youth-friendly manner a Standpoint from Serbia
- Internet, Freedom of Expression and Democracy in Europe – a Look from Italy
- Internet, Freedom of Expression and Democracy in Europe – the Polish Perspective
For more information, please visit: www.mladirini.org.