The European Policy Centre (CEP), the highest ranked think tank in Serbia and the Western Balkans since 2018, is looking for a project assistant/researcher. The job is located in Belgrade, Serbia.
Area of work:
We are looking for a responsible, results-oriented individual to contribute to project and research activities in our following programme areas:
- Good governance;
- Internal market and competitiveness;
- Regional policy, energy and environment;
What qualities should a person have to become part of our team?
- A demonstrated level of quality in work;
- A high level of skills in written and oral communication;
- An ability to express ideas clearly;
- Competence in teamwork as well as individual work;
- A tendency to share knowledge and experience;
- A focus on results and an ability to respond positively to criticism;
- A demonstrated cultural, gender, religious, racial, national, and age sensitivity and adaptability to any situation;
- A high degree of familiarity with the MS Office suite;
- A demonstrated integrity in business.
Necessary prerequisites for all candidates:
- The minimum of a bachelor’s degree in economics, business, law, political science, organizational sciences or other relevant fields from universities in Serbia or abroad. A master’s or doctoral degree will be considered an advantage. Applications are also open to students planning to graduate by the end of summer 2020!
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Serbian and English.
- An opportunity to work and develop within a young and ever-growing project, research and analytical team;
- A dynamic and highly positive work environment;
- The possibility of promotion.
If you meet the criteria of this call and want to build a career with CEP and gain valuable experience, please send your CV and a letter of motivation (up to 300 words) explaining why you wish to work with us and how you can contribute to our work.
Applications must be submitted in English, exclusively electronically, to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 27 April 2020. We invite you to submit your applications as soon as possible!