What are the results of the Bulgarian Presidency and should we be satisfied with what has been achieved in the past six months? What are the key messages of the Sofia Summit? What will be the priorities of the Austrian Presidency and to what extent will it prioritise the enlargement policy? What are the biggest challenges for Serbia on its road to the EU, and what are its plans in the upcoming period?
The above-mentioned are just some of the topics which will be addressed by the following respected panelists:
- H. E. Mr Sem Fabrici, Head of EU Delegation to Serbia
- H. E. Mr Radko Vlajkov, Bulgarian Ambassador to Serbia
- H. E. Mr Nikolaus Lutterotti, Austrian Ambassador to Serbia
- Tanja Miščević, Head of the Negotiating Team for Accession of Serbia to the EU
- Mr Srđan Majstorović, Chairman of CEP Governing Board
The panel will be moderated by Ms Milena Lazarević, Programme Director of the CEP.
This event is organised in cooperation with EU Info Centre.
More about this event can be found here.