*Oglas je istekao.
European Policy Centre (CEP) has announced the call to recruit for a Data & Policy Analyst position. We are looking for a responsible and result-focused professional, to work principally in the field of good governance and/or internal market/competitiveness. For more detailed information, please read below:
Scope of work:
- Perform analyses (quantitative as well as qualitative) in several policy areas in CEP’s scope of work, primarily good governance and/or internal market/ competitiveness;
- Provide advice on coordination, develop high level analyses and propose plans for policy development in these priority areas;
- Regular analysis of the stakeholder landscape, identification of risks and mitigation measures, as well as design and preparation of project plans and proposals, under the guidance of CEP management;
- Regular liaison with partners and stakeholders, as well as participation at events and high-level meetings.
- Experience with conducting data analysis using Excel, ability to create graphs and charts, comfort and familiarity with quantitative data analysis;
- Ability to summarize and systematize complex information in PowerPoint format, suitable for use by highest level decision-makers and identify priorities for follow up activities;
- Consistently ensures timeliness and quality of project work;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to express ideas clearly; to work both independently and in teams;
- Shares knowledge and experience;
- Focuses on results and responds positively to feedback;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling ethical standards.
- A minimum of bachelor degree in economics, business, engineering, political science or other relevant field from a reputable university in Serbia or abroad; MA degree would be considered an advantage;
- At least 6 months of working experience in a relevant field involving summary of information, synthesis and preparation of presentation materials in PowerPoint; experience of over 3 years would be considered as an advantage;
- Professional-level written and spoken proficiency in both Serbian and English.
- Opportunity to work and develop oneself within a young and dynamic, constantly growing team of researchers, analysts and project managers;
- Excellent and positive working atmosphere;
- Competitive remuneration package.
If you meet the criteria of this call, wish to contribute to the work of CEP and acquire valuable experience, please submit your CV in English or Serbian and motivation letter in English to Jovana Knežević at: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than November 5, 2016.