What are the results of the Estonian Presidency and can we be satisfied with what has been achieved in the past six months? Will the Bulgarian presidency’s prioritisation of the enlargement policy lead to acceleration of the current dynamics in the negotiation process? What are the biggest challenges for Serbia on its road to the EU, and what are its plans in the upcoming period?
The above-mentioned are just some of the topics which will be addressed by the following respected panelists:
- H. E. Mr. Sem Fabrici, Head of EU Delegation to Serbia
- Tanja Fajon, Member of European Parliament
- H.E. Mr. Daniel Erik Schaer, Estonian Ambassador to Serbia
- H.E. Radko Vlajkov, Bulgarian Ambassador to Serbia
- Prof. Tanja Miščević, Head of the Negotiating Team for Accession of Serbia to the EU
- Mr. Srđan Majstorović, President of CEP Governing Board
The panel will be moderated by Ms. Milena Lazarević, Programme Director of the European Policy Centre – CEP.